CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Avril lavigne concert

Yesterday I went to the Avril Lavigne concert with one of my best friends.
It was fantastic, the intro band was the Jonas brothers. At first I thought they were
just 3 cute guys, but I didn't like there song SOS so I never looked into it any further.
But at the concert when they played I found out that SOS was there least best song and the rest was fantastic.
Of course it did help that they all looked gorgeous.

Avril was fantastic as well, at first I didn't want the Jonas Brothers to leave the stage. But I was happy they did,
Avril rocked the whole stage. She played old songs new songs and even played the drums while singing. While at the concert
there was this very annoying girl who first of all stood still the whole time the Jonas brothers where playing she didn't even clap her hands. But I thought maybe she was just here for Avril so ok.
But then when Avril came on she started looking pissed and sour the whole concert through. And then she looked pissed at me because I was having the time of my life.

There were allot of people that couldn't handle the amount of alcohol they drank. One girl fell in the floor right in front of my friend and I. So we brought her to the bar and got her some water. Afterwards she fainted and we got some help so they could take her to somewhere safe.

I had forgotten that my keys were in my other friends bag, one that didn't get into the concert cause she didn't have a ticket. So My friend and I decided to wait outside for a while in the hope that our other to friends waited for us. Which they did, they came stumbling out of a bar... I didn't care all I thought was yes I have my keys. But does anything ever go right? Of course not. She had forgotten my keys at her house, so we went all the way to her house and eventually didn't even sleep at my house. But at my bestfriends house.

It was a very hectic night, I enjoyed every bit of it though.

XOXO Danny

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.