CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Now this is messed up.



Mad tv overdid themselves, when I first started watching the movie I didn't get the hints. First of I thought they were making fun of the fact that when you get an "I-anything" you have to get "I-everything". But that was only a little part of this hilarious video. They are actually talking about the situation between America and Irak. Well if you finished watching the video you would probably already have figured that out.

I thought the part where the I-rack started smoking because it was to overloaded and the part where the hostess says that he should be taking things out of the I-rack instead of putting them in was absolutely brilliant. This shows what's actually going on in a funny exagerated way.

I'm officially loving Madtv Videos <3

XOXO Danny

0 comments: