CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Today

My Classmate and I have decided to re-open a case for our school project.

The project is very important for our exams so we need to do the best we can on this one
and be as original as we can. We decided on the case of Pedro Alonso Lopez who was a serial killer and killed over 350 female children. When we found this case we went crazy the guy is still walking around free! 
My Classmate and I are going to lock him up in our school project, of course we can't really lock him up but we're going to reenact everything. By making up evidence calling real lawyers for advice on our project and making a little documentary film about our dear Pedro. With the reenactment of the case  in it of course. 
If anybody has any tips for me that would help with my project it would be very very welcome!!

XOXO Danny

1 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

Nobody really knows if he is alive or dead.