CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fuzzy isn't always cute...


Dear readers I think I almost had a heart attack at the age of fifteen... I can't seem to grasp what I just saw. People dressing up in fuzzy costumes. First of all I don't like people walking around in mickey mouse costumes etc. But this is just to much. THERE'S A FUZZY COSTUME FETISH?! What the hell is wrong with this world.

I have no problem with how people want to out there sexuality, well mostly I don't I guess it doesn't help that I hate it when people get dressed up in ways that you can't see who they are. But people dressing up in Fuzzy costumes and then going over to there Fuzzy costumes meetings and rubbing up against eachother? HELLO?! what the f**** is wrong with you? I'm sorry for the language but it just feels like all my greatest fears are coming to life.

So what do these people actually do? They have sex with eachother while being dressed in those costumes because they feel more comfortable. It's as if they don't want there to be any feeling in the event, just plain lust. I don't get what's so sexy about a fuzzy cartoon character......but that might just be me.

But where my problem truly lies is the fact that the people that have these weird fetishes are your everyday people. It can be your doctor, your lawyer, your judge, oh god I don't want to say it but it could be your parents. It just freaks me out to know that allot of people have these weird secret lives. I mean your best friend might have a secret sex fantasy fetish life and you'd never know. When I start to think about the world just seems like a very very wrong messed up place.

XOXO Danny

4 comments:

Jeeyo said...

i like that...i want to wear a costume too...

Rose DesRochers said...

Dani that costume is enough to scare a person at any age. You do realize this post is going to bring all kinds of people to your blog searching for Costume Fetishes.

Bryce W Maddock said...

I dig the blog. Very creative. Check out my blog at:

http://whatsnextbryce.blogspot.com/

HektikLyfe said...

Ooooh you're getting spammed now. You've made it big.

But about your topic. "Furries" are definitely a special sort.

I think there might be a psychological problem behind it all. They could be ashamed of themselves?

I couldn't hope to understand their reasons but I know that people out in the world like very different things. When it comes to intimacy, this can be a very dangerous issue. We can just be glad that "furries" don't seem to be the type of people that hurt others.

Just be glad they keep to themselves.