CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

....A bad blogging day....

Today I had a bad blogging day,
I thought it would be fun to change my layout and since I'm not good with html I looked some up on the internet.
Well it didn't work out the way I thought it would that's for sure. I decided on a very cute diary one, the only thing I had to do was change it to the older version of blogger. which I did without a problem until I then found out that the cute diary one wasn't as perfect as I thought. The letters were very tiny and I couldn't manage to change the things I wanted. mostly because I didn't know what all the HTML signs meant.

So I decided to make the pictures smaller so that I wouldn't have to scroll to the sides. Well that didn't work out, I decided to make the letters bigger, that didn't work either. I decided to make the layout itself bigger......well you can probably guess that that didn't work out for me either. After having spent two hours of wasting my time I finally decided to switch back to a more understandable version of a layout.

Lucky me I found out that I had to attach all the add-ons once more because of course after I had switched versions it was all gone. Since I didn't save the sites I had to go and search threw my mail and finally found a way to get everything that I once had back. And what I don't have .....I just can't find/remember. Well I think I'm going to retire for the day .....OK in a little while but I must say that blogging can be frustrating when you don't have the brains for it.

XOXO Danny

0 comments: