CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

international school

Well, as you may already know I live in Amsterdam.
My school has great people but the classes are HORRIBLE and then I mean horrible.
I think the teachers bore themselves while talking.
Luckily I have found the answer to it all, well my mother has. International school
no scary boarding school for me, and now I also don't have to take the TOEFL test!
Conclusion next year I'm in an international school which is close by my old school, so I can still see the people.
And my bestfriends and I all go to different school's so we will still see eachother just as often.
I think I'm kind of loving the idea of going to international school

XOXO Danny

Ps: I have Del Reys!

4 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

Good luck.

Andy D said...

Good luck, hope things are more interesting at the new school.

Blue said...

I hope the new school holds your interest better, but remember the students will be a lot different as well. Good luck!

BlueJeanFemme

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.