CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Patience, and how I don't have any.

Today was a day full of agitation. I went to school after having missed my first hour, so my mood wasn't at it's best. Also I have my period so that didn't help either. After having said hello to a few friends, one of my least favourite person in the world decided to talk to me. (btw some people in school call me yanna since that's my second name =P)

"Hey, yanna are you lost?"

me: "No why?"

"Cause you came to school amazzzziiinnngggg! hhahaha"

me: If you have nothing better to do with your meaningless life please go be worthless somewhere else, I don't have the time to hear your annoying voice.

Then I walked to my class and yet again I was bothered, only now by a girl who thinks she knows everything.

"So, I bet my grade for dutch is better than yours, since I'm smarter"

me:" Did you really feel that there was a need for you to open you patheticly thin mouth?

"Well yes since I know how horrible your going to feel after you yet again get a failing grade."

me:"[Name] If your life has no better purpose than to have a higher grade than I have, I must say your pretty sad. It's not that hard to get a higher grade then I have, and no I don't feel bad about it. The only thing I feel bad about is the fact that you think you have the right to talk to me......which you don't

I turned around and walked of to my seat even more annoyed than when I first started. I don't have any patience with people who are just wasting my time. When I know that a long meaningless coversation has a point I'll be nice, for example; when a teacher wants to have a conversation, I'm a lovely child at those times.

Warning: Don't piss girls of when there already having a bad day it can turn out in to a very nasty fight.

Now the "best" part of my day was definitley this, see I'm naturally thin and tall which I guess makes some people think they have the right to make nasty comments. They chose the wrong day.:

"How does it feel throwing up all your food? I mean you must have bollimia, it's not possible to be so thin and eat junk food all day."

Me: You know that bollimia patients avoid eating in public right? If I was one then why would I always be eating? And is it my fault that my system works quickly. what are you jealous...aaaawh there's a gym 3 blocks away.

[I'm not a nice person when I'm pissed and I know that very well]

"Don't make excuses I know that you have bollimia there's no other way."

me: You know what, if you want me to be a bollimia patient fine just for you I'll become one. Cause if not being one means that I'd have to look like you.....I know it must be better having bollimia.

I stood up and went outside to smoke a cigarette there went me quiting.

XOXO Danny

2 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

Wow you threw me back to high school. XD I forgot what it was like. I hated that. Everyone all in everyone else's business.

One piece of advice that you probably can't heed.

Don't let other people get to you.

There words will mean nothing later in life. Don't even respond to them. Place yourself above them. Life will take them where they deserve to be.

My wife is VERY fit. She always gets people accusing her of having had surgery at the gym. They are haters. You can't let these people get to you or even get a response from you. They want to make you ugly. On the inside. If you get angry, you make a snide remark then they win.

Just smile. You know the truth. Don't even acknowledge their existence if you can.

Ayanna said...

thanks I'll try to keep that in mind, and use it as well. When there's a next time I'll post down how it went, and how I didn't react =P

XOXO Danny