CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

tickle me emo?



Now this is truly brilliant, Tickle me emo the new version of tickle me elmo. This shows you exactly how sick the "emo-culture" actually is. I'm sorry for all emo's reading this you may get pissed but come on who the hell brags about being depressed?! Tickle me emo is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. at least at first I thought it was funny. But then I started to think, when I start to think things go wrong.

See we all might laugh about this video but it is based on real people. there are really people who act this foolish. Who cut themselves because they don't know how to take control over there own lives. Bloody hell go smoke a cigarette or something. And then after there done cutting themselves they call up there little emo-buddies and tell them about all the problems they have. next morning they exchange cutting experiences now isn't that just fun? I mean what are they trying to do hold a contest on who kills themselves first?

You have emo's that just like the clothing style and don't slowly destroy themselves with committing suicide attempts everyday. But then you have the idiots that find there lives so screwed up they just have to hurt themselves so they can be a part of something. IT'S SICK. if your so depressed go see a psychologist or something you self destructive idiots!

These kind of things just really piss me off, but the video is still funny Tickle me emo..

XOXO Danny

4 comments:

Baltar said...

i really love your site. its such a total change from all the boring 'old man' blogs on here. a breath of fresh air.

you should seriously consider stopping smoking though - save your money and you could have a foreign holiday a year with the money you save... food for thought.

feel free to visit my site as much as you want.

100 ways to clear your debts:

http://howtoclearyourdebt.blogspot.com

The1337 said...

The good thing is that emos are a very small percentage of the population and for the most part don't affect anyone else.

I thought the video was hilarious. I'm going to watch the show. :P

Dan da Man said...

They need to stop complaining about their life get it together and stop turning other people into them


http://alwayslistentome.blogspot.com/

Thia said...

Hey Danni- you found my blog and I found yours! It is all young and cool- tho Elmo's not my cup a' tea... seeing how you make your blog all the more interesting is so decent!
Oh, and smoking- well I stopped cause I was pregnant and sick- but then my husband kept smoking- and I divorced him finally- kissing was the pits- one problemo- my amazing man now- he never smoked much but totally gave it up when I met him- for me- cause tasting another smokers mouth is the absolute pits!
I wish you the best as far as that goes!!
Take care!! Thia~~