CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Barbie.


I hate Barbie....

why? Because Barbie is the biggest slut uhm...ever!
Barbie only wears High heels lots of make-up short skirts and tops and she has
huge boobs. Now doesn't that give little girls the wrong idea of what they have to look like
later on in their life? I must say that Barbie seriously messed me up for sure.
And then you have Barbie's friends? Chelsea and Something. Don't both of those dolls look exactly like Barbie only with a different skin and hair color.
The problem that I have here is that the brown Barbie has a straight nose, thin lips and no ass whatsoever. See now if a little brown girl is playing with Barbie she'll look at the doll and think why can't I look more like Barbie?
Barbie is Truly one messed up doll, that messes up poor little girls for no reason! 
I fear that I'm letting out all my paranoia today .....just because I can.

XOXO Danny

2 comments:

Baker Watson said...

I think it was the comedian Steven Wright who summed it up pretty well.

"If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?"

HektikLyfe said...

I agree with you. I think these toys brainwash children but this is where the parent comes into play. It is the parents duty to make sure the child knows how to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Take ancient history for example. I'm sure wild jungle children didn't expect to eventually look like their dolls made of hay.

These days parents set their children in front of the television and radio instead of raising them. No wonder the kids grow up messed up.

Either spend time with your children parents, or buy them an ugly ass JustLikeMe doll.