CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUMMER TIMEE!!!

One more week of school and then the summer holiday starts!!!!!
I couldn't be any happier =), I convinced my mom to take me to paris for my birthday.
14th of july is Bastille day and also my birthday so I can't wait. Especially since my gay-bestfriend is coming with us.

Plus I've turned fan of a new band named Relient-K there amazing, completely my type of music. It cheers me up and makes a smile surface on my face, amazing.

I'd love to hear about all of your summers, so leave a comment and tell me all about your plans. I'm in a very good mood, and a listening mood. Oh yeah the person that has the summer plans that I like the most, I'll make a link to there blog =)

XOXO Danny

2 comments:

ryan said...

good old relient k. i still think my favorite song is "sadie hawkins dance".

for my summer break i'm riding my motorcycle to the east coast and going to a mud festival. should be fun.

HektikLyfe said...

I work full-time and a have a time consuming side-job so summer vacations don't mean anything to me anymore.

That doesn't mean I don't take every opportunity to get away.

We will be flying to Miami and spending every day at the best beaches Miami has to offer.

Later in the year we will also be driving up to Yosemite to go camping.

It's going to be record breaking heat this year in California so a majority of our summer will be spent at various beaches.